COURSES FOR YOUNG ADULTS [SECONDARY & COLLEGE]
These courses will focus upon:
- Developing the four language skills; writing, speaking, listening and reading.
- Progressive development of grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation for competent and confident communication.
- Building and extending vocabulary to cover a wide range of topics.
- Improving essential reading comprehension and writing skills for real life and academic purposes.
- Developing academic study skills and learning strategies relevant to higher education exams and syllabus content.
- Regular speaking practice through interactive, communicative activities to build confidence and promote fluency for both formal and informal situations.
- Creating projects and activities which allow students to apply their knowledge of English in a creative, interactive and fun way.
- Developing analytical and critical thinking skills as well as confidence in self expression through interactive, communicative tasks; problem solving and topic-based discussions.