These courses will focus upon:
- Improving all four language skills; speaking, writing, listening and reading.
- Enhancing learners’ basic interpersonal skills and developing their confidence in the use of English.
- Progressive development of early literacy skills.
- Improving reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Building vocabulary covering a range of topics.
- Developing essential grammar structures.
- Practice tasks for accurate use of vocabulary and grammar.
- Regular personalised speaking activities with group work and games to promote confidence and fluency.
- Delivering projects and organising activities which allow students to apply their knowledge of English in creative, interactive and fun ways.
- Assisting students prepare for national exams.
- Developing language skills and confidence through a variety of activities; songs, stories, games,and creative productive tasks.
- Use of materials and activities to prepare students for Cambridge Young Learners’ exams.